[Arm-dev] How to make a Cubieboard2 image - Re: Release for CentOS userland 7(1611) on armhfp

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 02:17:43 UTC 2016

> So we need a Cubieboard2 image!  It has been many a month since I played
> with uboot.  Can someone point me to how to convert the Cubieboard1 image to
> a Cubieboard2?
>
> I will work for a while with the CubieTruck.

This might work. I don't have a Cubieboard 2, so you'll have to
experiment a bit yourself.

Get the U-boot for Cubieboard 2 (untested) from
https://github.com/mndar/rbf/tree/master/files/cubieboard2

Wrie it to your micro sd using

dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/sdX bs=1024 seek=8 conv=fsync,notrunc