[Arm-dev] supported 64bit hardware

Wed Dec 14 18:31:08 UTC 2016
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 13/12/16 20:53, Uli Middelberg wrote:
> Am 13.12.2016 um 20:43 schrieb Lomovtsev, Vadim:
>> Sorry, didn't get that it is about odroid.. my bad.
>> However still interesting it fixing build failure.. How it could be build from kernel sources ?
>> run CROSS_COMPILE=aarch64-linux-gnu- ARCH=arm64 make rpm-pkg is enough ?
> I'm compiling he kernel on the C2 directly, so
>
>   make rpm-pkg
>
> should do the job (just as make deb-pgk did, even without having applied the patch)
>
> Cheers
> Uli

Interesting, as someone was asking for odroidc2 armhfp image on irc
(directly to me) (yeah, I know, "hijacking" the 64bit hardware) : does
that kernel support being built for armv7 too the same way ? (and
without any devtoolset pkg ?)
If so, we can even consider building an image for it too (assuming that
it's a sane and reproducible build)

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab