[Arm-dev] Hummingboard

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Feb 1 11:17:33 UTC 2016

This reads very much like Freescale's wandboards.  Look them up and
compare.  If so, use the Centos image for the Cubietruck, then dd the
wandboard uboot and give that a try.

Off hand, without doing some research, I do not know of any other
Freescale based boards currently supportable with what we have inherited
for the Fedora-arm project.