[Arm-dev] Additional X-Gene patches

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Thu Feb 25 22:41:18 UTC 2016

On 02/16/2016 12:45 AM, Phong Vo wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>

> Please help incorporate the attached patches in the next build.
>
> Please note that patches 0008 and 0009 are more applicable to X-Gene 2
> which you should be able to verify  on Merlin boards.

Applied the patches and validated the Merlin board today actually. It
seems to work fine here so far, so I'm going to let it run overnight and
push the updates live in the morning as a -26 kernel update.

The merlin board installs fine with 7.2.1511, but obviously lacks
network without these patches. With this and some other hardware
changes, it may be useful to push a new installer and tree, so I may
work on putting together a 7.2.1603 image in the near future as well.
We'll see what the others say.

--
Jim Perrin