[Arm-dev] will there be freeipa-server packages ?

Sat Feb 6 11:54:32 UTC 2016
Rob Verduijn <rob.verduijn at gmail.com>

Hi all,

First major kudo's for porting centos to arm devices.

I've been looking forward to run centos on my arm devices for some
time now, and have been watching this project with great interest for
some time now.

I've reinstalled my rpi2 with the latest image and all went smooth out
of the box.
No editing/hacks needed, just the filesystem resize which worked
exactly as described.

No issues whatsoever, really great work ppl.

I was wondering if the freeipa-server package would also be made
available in the arm repos.

With only two adjustments in the timeouts I managed to get that one
working on my rpi2 running fedora.

Cheers
Rob Verduijn

p.s. for the curious ppl regarding the timeouts:
before the installation :
adjust /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipa/lib/constants.py -->
wijzig startup_timeout from 300 to 600
after the installation
add "startup_timeout=600" to /etc/ipa/default.conf

also you need to apply a HUGE amount of patience for installing,
configuring and (re-)booting the rpi2 with freeipa server (as the 600
second timeout already implies)