[Arm-dev] CubieTruck on CubieTruck Plus (was: CubieTruck Plus (Cubieboard5) image)

miniNodes Info

info at mininodes.com
Wed Feb 10 03:35:35 UTC 2016

Hmmm, I did not realize that image even existed, I was thinking of the one referenced on the Wiki:  https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/AltArch/Arm32 (with repo location http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/isos/armhfp).

Its not my direct area of expertise, so I suspect you'll need someone else to chime in here, but I think you'll most likely need to overwrite the CT3 boot loader with your CT5 boot bits.  I know I had to do that when repurposing the CT3 image on to a CB2.

-David