[Arm-dev] Next set of APM X-Gene patches

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Tue Jan 5 16:05:08 UTC 2016

I hit a snag with the installer segfaulting on specific hardware. I've
since resolved that and have pushed an iso for Johnny to test as well.
If that works, I'll be syncing the trees and pushing this week.

Your patches will be rolled into an update kernel that will also be
available at the same time. This way the install media matches what
people expect, and the updates are available to enable the additional
features.