[Arm-dev] community buildsys

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Jan 6 13:39:45 UTC 2016

I can put up the uboot here for this board and you can use the
Cubietruck image and overlay its uboot with the olinuXino uboot.  It is
already on my webserver, I only need to copy it to the server dir.

The uboots are the only difference between the images for the two boards.

I keep saying, that we can simplify installs for lots of boards with a
general image and a script to install the proper uboot (and with BBB the
MLO file).  This is just going to get bigger rather than smaller....