[Arm-dev] kernel rebase for rpi2/rpi3 : call for feedback !

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Fri Jul 15 11:10:04 UTC 2016

On 15/07/16 13:00, Jacco Ligthart wrote:
> Hi Fabian,
>
> I recompiled these for redsleeve. This seems also to work.
>
> couple of comments though:
> - I got an install error: "cp: target `/boot/overlays/' is not a directory"
>     maybe add this directory to the kernel rpm
> - and another: "line 6: /usr/sbin/dracut: No such file or directory"
>     maybe depend on dracut (is this needed? it boots fine without)
>
> Now only find out how to enable selinux :)
>
> Jacco

Hi Jacco,

The .spec has this :
Requires:       dracut

And it's called in %post
/usr/sbin/dracut /boot/initramfs-%{version}-%{release}.img
%{version}-%{release}
I'll have a look at the /boot/overlays thing

For selinux, it works fine and it's all included (via
bcm2709_selinux_config.patch).
Be sure that your /boot/cmdline.txt doesn't disable it, and that
/etc/sysconfig/selinux is correctly configured :-)

Worth knowing that I'll be slow on emails (offline for summer holidays)

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab