[Arm-dev] Devtoolset and other software collections items for AArch64

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Fri Jul 15 17:15:39 UTC 2016

On 07/14/2016 07:11 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> you should be able to request aarch64 tags in cbs.centos.org for the
> SCL's now - and just go down that route. I am sure the SCLo folks would
> be happy to see that as well.
Ok, so to do this I'll need to follow the procedure documented at
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem including joing a
SIG (the aarch64 SIG I guess), request an account, etc, right? Ok, it
will be a week or two before I can dedicate the time, but if no one else
wants to do it..... I'll do what I can.