[Arm-dev] Devtoolset and other software collections items for AArch64

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at centos.org
Tue Jul 19 09:02:05 UTC 2016

On 15/07/16 18:15, Lamar Owen wrote:
> On 07/14/2016 07:11 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> you should be able to request aarch64 tags in cbs.centos.org for the
>> SCL's now - and just go down that route. I am sure the SCLo folks would
>> be happy to see that as well.
> Ok, so to do this I'll need to follow the procedure documented at
> https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem including joing a
> SIG (the aarch64 SIG I guess), request an account, etc, right? Ok, it
> will be a week or two before I can dedicate the time, but if no one else
> wants to do it..... I'll do what I can.

I would say you'd want to hit the SCLo SIG - and have them enable the
arm tag's as needed.

CC'ing in Honza from the SCLo SIG and Brian who can talk through the
want the arch tag's work in cbs.centos.org

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS