[Arm-dev] NXP more driver patches on LS2080 SoC

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Thu Jun 23 05:00:05 UTC 2016

On 06/22/2016 06:54 PM, Lijun Pan wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> Please review and help merge the attached patch for NXP.
> The patch is re-based on top of sig-altarch7-aarch64 branch.

Certainly, though it will probably be monday before I have a chance to
review it. I'm traveling back from the OPNFV summit today.

My initial question would be:
Have these updates been accepted/merged in the upstream/mainline kernel,
and if so can you point me to an acceptance ack for them?

--
Jim Perrin