[Arm-dev] Openstack Repository?

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Fri Jun 24 13:54:40 UTC 2016

W dniu 24.06.2016 o 15:48, Gordan Bobic pisze:

> Is there an early build / unofficial Openstack repository for aarch64
> CentOS 7? I would rather like to try it on ARM, but would prefer not
> to go on a build spree to build all the packages myself fixing any
> bugs along the way if I can at all help it.

If by ARM you mean 32-bit ARM then go and build. Ask if need/want
assistance/hints.

If by ARM you mean 64-bit AArch64 then wget [1] into /etc/yum.repos.d/
and enjoy.

Ceilometer and Gnocchi need to be disabled but rest should just works.

1.
http://people.linaro.org/~marcin.juszkiewicz/centos7/hrw-openstack-mitaka.repo