[Arm-dev] Pine64 Support

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Fri Jun 24 19:03:14 UTC 2016

On 06/24/2016 05:43 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 24/06/16 09:24, Uli Middelberg wrote:
>
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/umiddelb/z2d/tree/master/pine64#install-procedure

> noticed the CentOS image is hosted at dropbox - Jim/Fabian: is there
> anything blocking us doing the image builds on our monthly cycle and
> hosting in centos.org space ?

This image uses the vendor kernel and our userspace. I was attempting to
keep a bit of distance from it as it's not 'official' because of the
kernel. We could certainly run Uli's script as part of the monthly image
builds, but we'd need to make sure there's documentation about how much
we can actually maintain for it.

--
Jim Perrin