[Arm-dev] Gigabyte MP30-AR0

Phong Vo pvo at apm.com
Sat Mar 5 03:26:25 UTC 2016

There should be no issue of replacing U-boot in SPI nor with the mp30ar0
Tianocore version.
But you need to use the mp30ar0_tianocore_media.img I provide, not the one
supplied
with the Mustang board. It was likely the person burn the wrong BIOS on
the board!

You can burn the Tianocore image from U-boot using TFTP. Please check and
setup your U-boot
variables:

media_addr_r=0x4001000000
media_img=mp30ar0_tianocore_media.img
spi_load=tftp ${media_addr_r} ${user_dir}/${media_img}
spi_update=sf probe 0; sf erase 0x0 ${filesize}; sf write ${media_addr_r}
0x0 ${filesize}

# run spi_load   <== Make sure it is successful
# run spi_update
# reset

If there is any issue, it's still recoverable using SD card.

-Phong