[Arm-dev] Self-introduction: Lalatendu Mohanty

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Fri Mar 11 17:08:58 UTC 2016

On 11/03/16 17:59, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Interested to know more about ARM because I think it is a great
> piece of technology and wants to learn it by porting some RPMs to ARM
> (mostly RPMs related to container technology).
>
> I have a Rasberry pi 3 with me ( thanks to KB for that :) ).  I have the
> mock setup in it ready now.
>
> However I could not find the arm config file for ARM in /etc/mock (I
> mean EL7 ARM config file) . Do I have to create one or we have standard
> config files hosted somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> Lala

Hi Lala,

You can create a mock config file based on this one :
http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/c7-pass-1.cfg , but be sure also to
include newer repositories that are on mirror.centos.org/altarch , as
that one was the first one we used to build the 7.1.1503 SRPMS and then
it was changed to include updates + 7.2.1511 + updates (and so on)

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab