[Arm-dev] AltArch Kernel Sources

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Sat Mar 19 09:12:05 UTC 2016

Bump. It seems the kernel binary rpm doesn't match the availability of
the sources for it. I can find no src.rpm matching the binary, and the
CentOS git doesn't seem to include this version:
https://git.centos.org/summary/rpms!kernel-aarch64

Can you please provide the full src.rpm used to build the
kernel-4.2.0-0.26.el7.1.aarch64 package?

Many thanks.

Gordan