[Arm-dev] aarch64 and @buildsys-build

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Sun Mar 20 08:50:59 UTC 2016

The mock package that ships with aarch64 CentOS 7 seems to still require
the buildsys-build group, though:

Warning: Package group buildsys-build does not exist.

I created it by taking the epel-7-x86_64 config, and changed it for
aarch64 (arch markers and repositories repointed to aarch64 CentOS 7).

Adding a dummy repository works, but it does appear to not be working
the way as described (albeit it is working the way I expect).

Gordan