[Arm-dev] Maybe I missed something... LibXslt-devel?

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Mon May 16 07:04:40 UTC 2016

On 15/05/16 01:59, Ed Anderson wrote:
> Ok, I'm trying to build pacemaker and all its toys.  The problem is, I
> need libxslt-devel to get it all compiled.
>
> The problem is I can't find libxslt-devel in any of the Userland distros
> for amrhfp.
>
> Any leads? ideas?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -E
>
> --
> Digital Mechanic

-devel wasn't pushed to mirror in that past due to repoclosure issue,
but seems to be resolved now. Pkg is available there though :
http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/c7-pass-1/libxslt/1.1.28-5.el7/armv7hl/

Also worth mentioning that pacemaker/corosync were pushed/signed to
mirror.centos.org a long time ago (after they were patched to be built
on armhfp)
Are you searching for some other tools around those not yet built ? if
so it would be good to contribute to the list and have those fixed at
the centos side ?

iirc, only pcs itself didn't build just because it needs ruby and that
one never built on armhfp (it hangs during the tests)

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab