[Arm-dev] aarch64 internal compiler error

Mark Verlinde mark at havak.nl
Mon May 23 19:42:59 UTC 2016

Glad to report; the thing that concerns me:
There is no problem building a vanilla samba with (centos 7) gcc 4.85 on armv7lh nor x86_64.
It fails on aarch64. I don't use the fedora sprm, that's just a simple way to reproduce.

Anyway, i am sorted out.;
it could very well be a personal quirck of my setup.

Thanx for bringing centos to aarch64!