[Arm-dev] aarch64 internal compiler error

Mon May 23 15:32:55 UTC 2016
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

Thanks for the heads-up on this. The fedora folks will sometimes have
toolchain expectations built or patched into their src.rpms so this
isn't entirely unusual, however it's quite possible that the samba folks
have expectations and it would require patching to use an older gcc.