[Arm-dev] unofficial EPEL package builds

Wed May 25 09:16:00 UTC 2016
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 05/24/2016 01:06 PM, Lamar Owen wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Thanks for this repo; I have been mirroring here locally since it
> started building, and it's been interesting watching the progress.  It's
> getting closer that when you started back, what, May 4 or so (although
> there is one package from 4/26 it appears). I have a couple of ODroid
> C2's running C7 on long-term stability testing, and have been updating
> and installing from my local mirror.

We still have more than 1000 SRPMs to build .. and we are still cranking
them out even now (have to build through in cycles for dependencies)

So some things will work and others won't.

I am pretty sure anything that uses nodejs is not going to work, at
least not now.

Some of the python-* and perl-* stuff has not built either.

Basically, at this point getting working things from there is a crapshoot :)

but we are continuing to build this.  Depending on how this goes, we
will be doing the same thing for armhfp (32 bit) and i686.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes