[Arm-dev] move CentOS from SD-Card to SSD on Cubietruck

arm_ml at rirasoft.de

Mon Nov 21 11:25:54 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I've buyed a second Cubietruck (the first one runs with Fedora) to
install CentOS on it. I've installed Fedora long time ago with
bootloader on SD-card and the OS on a SSD. Now this time I would have
the same with CentOS.

I my opinion I have to

1. dd CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-Minimal-1511-CubieTruck.img.xz to
SD-Card
2. delete all Partions on SD-Card
3. dd CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-Minimal-1511-CubieTruck.img.xz to SSD
4. modify Boot-Configuration to to have Bootloader on SD-Card ant the OS
on SSD

But which file(s) must I edit?

Thanks

Andreas