[Arm-dev] Kernel Mainline

Nicolas Repentin nicolas at shivaserv.fr
Wed Oct 5 07:32:11 UTC 2016

Hi all, Sorry if it's a repost, I wasn't subscribed on the list. I'm searching the good process to upgrade the kernel on CentOS 7 armv7hl. Actually the 4.2 kernel is not supporting crypto drivers for sunxi, and need to be patched, or need to use a newer kernel. Do you have a process to update correctly the kernel or generate the rpm file for it? I've tried to make the linux tar with (on bananapi): make bananapi_defconfig (getting the old one from actual kernel) make rpm but I've got some errors (don't have the log here). Maybe there is another process? I'm using bananapi M1 (I've helped to validate the actual image of CentOS). Thanks a lot,