[Arm-dev] Repo for ARM

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Tue Oct 11 08:42:07 UTC 2016

On 10/10/16 15:00, Nicolas Repentin wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've got another little question about armv7hl, do you know if an EPEL
> repository is available for this version? or is planned to?
> I saw this http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/epel-pass-1/
>
> Thanks,

Hi Nicolas,

There was a discussion with the Epel/Fedora folks about AltArch support
for Epel7 (so basically adding i386/armhfp/aarch64) but it went nowhere,
reason why at our side (and for your convenience, as users requesting
those) we started an epel rebuild for those arches (but not tested,
signed, so just "raw" coming directly out of the builders)
As you saw, the armhfp pkgs are located on
http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/epel-pass-1/ while the i386 and
aarch64 ones are on http://buildlogs.centos.org/c7-epel/ and
http://buildlogs.centos.org/c7-epel.a64/

Cheers,