[Arm-dev] [rdo-list] next steps for altarch with ceph and openstack

Mon Sep 19 17:25:49 UTC 2016
Christopher Covington <cov at codeaurora.org>

On 09/16/2016 01:08 PM, Jim Perrin wrote:
> On 09/16/2016 09:36 AM, Christopher Covington wrote:
>
>> If one wanted to install openstack on AArch64 CentOS 7.2 AltArch, are
>> Marcin's repositories at Linaro still fresh? Or is there something on
>> centos.org now?
>
> Yes, that's still the proper place for now.

Marcin kindly pointed me to:

http://repo.linaro.org/rpm/leg-openstack-mitaka/centos-7/README.txt

(There is also a now-stale people.linaro.org link in the archives
which I had been trying and failing to use.)

> The current plan is to have aarch64 be natively supported in RDO when
> Newton comes out in a couple weeks. There are no plans to do anything
> with mitaka for aarch64 since newton is so close.

I'll be on the lookout for news of a release candidate to test.

Thanks,
Cov

--
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm
Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the Code