[Arm-dev] CESA-2017:1095 Important CentOS 7 bind Security?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Apr 21 09:49:03 UTC 2017

On 04/21/2017 02:13 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 20/04/17 16:18, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>> Is this in the works for armv7hl?
>>
>> ETA?
>>
> Hi Robert,
>
> You're now active for enough time on this list to know that all builds
> (including logs) are public, so that it's easy for people to know if :
> - package was processed
> - if it built successfully

Sorry, got too twisted up in other matters and saw that oh, my.

I have been working out the challenge of not having a battery for the
clock and what services need to be delayed and how to accomplish that.
Still you are right, should pay more attention.

> For your question :
> https://armv7.dev.centos.org/rpmbuild/c71611-updates-1/18046-bind-9.9.4-38.el7_3.3/
> , so yes, it was built yesterday and then sent to the signing queue.
> No ETA that I can give for the "sign + release to mirrors" step, as
> that's someone else who can do that

And it is the signing step that is still opaque.  Hopefully that person
will get to it sooner than later.

Take care.

I will be posting a progress update soon.