[Arm-dev] CentOS 7.4.1708 rebuild status

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Mon Aug 7 13:40:31 UTC 2017

On 07/08/17 12:21, Jacco Ligthart wrote:
> replying to self: hmm that came out vague.
>
> the second remark was supposed to be about mariadb.
>
> devtools-6-gcc build with this patch and I can compile webkitgtk4 with it.

<snip>

Hey Jacco,

Thanks a lot for the pointer.
Not sure if I can apply those patches directly in our case though as it
seems you're forcing armv5tel, so it will probably not work on our side
for armv7hl : gcc_target_platform armv5tel-%{_vendor}-%{_target_os}-gnueabi

Unfortunately not a dev guy myself, and having to fight now with fires
in the centos infra :(

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab