[Arm-dev] CentOS 7.4.1708 rebuild status

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Aug 7 13:55:16 UTC 2017

On 08/07/2017 09:41 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 07/08/17 11:59, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>> Fabian,
>>
>> I am thankful for all the hard work you do.  Basic question I have is
>> can I still build a system off the old image and update it to last
>> current updates?
>>
>> Also after you get the basics working, will there be another effort to
>> build epel-arm7?
>>
> Sure, you're welcome to have a look at the build failures, and submit
> patches for that unofficial rebuild :-)

I truly wish I had the skill set to do that.  I am at a total loss as to
doing any of that.

Somehow we need to pick up someone that CAN fix those...

My skill is to pick up from the builds and develop how to use the
stuff.  Now I am looking at a cloud config built on the armv7 image.

Two possible starting points were pointed out earlier.  I am building my
starting point system right now.

Bob