[Arm-dev] owncloud on armv7hl

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Aug 7 16:26:45 UTC 2017

On 08/06/2017 02:48 PM, Patrick Laimbock wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> On 06-08-17 19:57, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>> Has anyone gotten owncloud (or any other cloud package) working on
>> the armv7hl build?
>
> Nextcloud 10 is in EPEL and it's noarch:
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=872876

Not available in the epel-arm repo.  It might be there, partially built,
but I will look to their site and see what is involved in downloading
and installing directily.

> HTH,
> Patrick
>
> ps thank you for your Cubietruck page. Very useful.

Thank is great to hear.  It was a lot of work to put together; I
hand-crafted the html for the pages and learned a lot about formatting
something that I hope others could use.  More so that the content was of
value.  I used both the base and parts of the mailserver to get setup
for a cloud server...

Bob