[Arm-dev] owncloud on armv7hl

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Aug 7 17:42:29 UTC 2017

On 08/07/2017 01:27 PM, Nicolas Repentin wrote:
> Oh, yes
> On my amd64 centos i have added php70 from another repo. Maybe try to
> check if there is the same for arm?

I suspect I could get it from a Fedora-arm repo, but other than being
compiled on armv7hl, will it cause other problems with components?

I see that F26 has php 7.1:

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/26/Server/armhfp/os/Packages/p/

But is ok to install this?  What other challenges might it cause?