[Arm-dev] Build system for CentOS Arm 32-bit

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Aug 10 09:58:16 UTC 2017

Do you have sata planned for your SoC?  As I recall the Wandboard quad
has sata.  It is relatively easy to run the whole OS from sata.

Get the proper uboot and put it on a mSD.  NO PARTITIONS.

Use the CubieTruck image and install it on the sata.

Boot

If no sata:

Put CubieTruck image on mSD

dd Wandboard uboot to mSD