[Arm-dev] CentOS 7.4.1708 rebuild status

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Fri Aug 11 11:00:24 UTC 2017

On 07/08/17 12:16, Jacco Ligthart wrote:
> Hi Fabian,
>

> Here is what I did to make devtools-gcc build on armv5:
>
> https://github.com/redsleeve-linux/el7/blob/master/sclo/devtoolset-6-gcc/0001-patched-for-arm32.patch
>
> I have not tried that yet. please let this list know if you find a
> resolution.
>

> Jacco

Hi Jacco,

I applied your patches , but it still fails (after several hours, it's a
loooooong build).
Any hints ? mock log files are temporary here :
https://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/c71708-devtools-6/devtools-6-gcc.armv7hl/

Cheers,

PS : devtoolset-6-binutils and devtoolset-6-gdb build fine, just not
devtoolset-6-gcc (last one needed to be able to build webkitgtk4 and so
unblock failing builds )

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab