[Arm-dev] Kernel ?

Michael Schumacher michael.schumacher at pamas.de
Thu Aug 31 12:57:39 UTC 2017

RM> On 08/22/2017 03:39 PM, Nicolas       Repentin wrote:
RM>
RM>        Actually my /boot is 500MB and it's quite small yes...i got 60MB       left :p
RM>
RM>      It is just fine with a little housekeeping.
RM>
RM>        I don't know what was the previous problem but this time it's       installed..

I could reproduce the problem easily at that time. With a second shell
you could observe the partition fill up while the update process ran.
As soon as the partition was full, yum removed all temporary files and
the partition looked like before. But the update process itself that
produced quite a lot of files was certainly the reason for the failing
update. I don't know why it happened at that kernel update and not at
others, but it could happen again, so I think increasing the boot
partition would be the best solution.

 best regards
---
Michael Schumacher