[Arm-dev] CentOS 7.4.1708 rebuild status

Mon Aug 7 09:59:19 UTC 2017

Fabian,

I am thankful for all the hard work you do.  Basic question I have is
can I still build a system off the old image and update it to last
current updates?

Also after you get the basics working, will there be another effort to
build epel-arm7?

Bob