[Arm-dev] CentOS 7.4.1708 rebuild status

Tue Aug 8 13:47:09 UTC 2017
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 07/08/17 15:40, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 07/08/17 12:21, Jacco Ligthart wrote:
>> replying to self: hmm that came out vague.
>>
>> the second remark was supposed to be about mariadb.
>>
>> devtools-6-gcc build with this patch and I can compile webkitgtk4 with it.
>>

> <snip>
>
> Hey Jacco,
>
> Thanks a lot for the pointer.
> Not sure if I can apply those patches directly in our case though as it
> seems you're forcing armv5tel, so it will probably not work on our side
> for armv7hl : gcc_target_platform armv5tel-%{_vendor}-%{_target_os}-gnueabi
>
> Unfortunately not a dev guy myself, and having to fight now with fires
> in the centos infra :(

So slowly trying to have a look at some pkgs that were failing, and I'll
keep the patches for 7.4.1708 here :
https://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/patches/7.4.1708/

Some will probably be interesting for Jacco/Redsleeve too ;-)

If you have time and you want to have a look at the failed pkgs :
https://armv7.dev.centos.org/report.html

Plenty are about gnome and so the need for webkitgtk4 (that needs
devtools-6-gcc, still to be tested), so once that one will be solved, I
guess quite a few will be building

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab