[Arm-dev] Anyone running named on armv7 with selinux?

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Fri Feb 3 13:50:11 UTC 2017

I'm pretty sure I have SELinux enabled on my Chromebook 2 running RSEL7. I
don't recall having done anything special, it works by default. I run that
on ZoL ZFS root, and it just worked after relabelling the file system (I
migrated from zfs-fuse, and fuse confuses SELinux rules because it ends up
labelling everything as fuse instead of the appropriate labels for the
paths. I cannot imagine CentOS 7 would be any different. You just need to
make sure you have policycoreutils, selinux-policy and
selinux-policy-targeted installed, and make sure /etc/selinux/config has
SELINUXTYPE=targeted set.