[Arm-dev] Anyone running named on armv7 with selinux?

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Fri Feb 3 14:05:49 UTC 2017

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com>
wrote:

> Gordon,
>
> One would think that, but there is something off with at least the
> CubieTruck build.  I will check that all those rpms are installed (pretty
> sure they are), but when I set up a web server with personal directories, i
> got permission errors on listing the files, but no problem displaying
> individual files.  Plus there are all these SELinux warnings I am getting
> that seem to indicate something is amiss.
>
> I am reaching the point of focusing on Fedora server for now.  I had hopes
> of pushing Centos7-arm in a couple of business venues.

Are you certain it is an SELinux problem, and if so, are parent directory
labels correct?
The symptoms you are describing seem more typically indicative of an Apache
configuration problem.
Do tail -f on /var/log/audit/audit.log and see what appears there. If there
is a SELinux violation, it will show up in there.