[Arm-dev] EPEL for Centos7-armv7?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Feb 6 10:53:36 UTC 2017

Thanks, Fabian.  I will be building a CubieTruck image later today to
start testing installing all the rpms I need for a mailserver.

One thing I have to figure out is where did clamd go to, as I had that
in my cookbook 3 years ago, but it is not in epel now.  Perhaps it got
rolled into clamav...

But the biggies I see from what little testing I did yesterday are
amavisd-new and clamav plus all dependencies.