[Arm-dev] EPEL for Centos7-armv7?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Feb 6 22:10:01 UTC 2017

I wished I could read those build logs, figure out what did not work and
patch away.

What I can offer, is to try and install those packages I believe I need
and point out where I stop with errors:

yum install perl-Log-Log4perl
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: perl-Log-Log4perl-1.42-2.el7.noarch (epel)
            Requires: perl(RRDs)

The following installed with all dependencies:

amavisd-new
clamav
clamav-server
roundcubemail
perl-MIME-EncWords
perl-MIME-Charset
perl-Email-Valid
perl-Mail-Sender
imapsync
offlineimap

So it looks like there is only one package missing for my mailserver build.

Of course, that may have dependencies...

So please let me know when you can look at this and fix it.

I will put the mailserver to the side for now and go back to the DNS
server work.  I messed it up with bad rsync options and have to start
from scratch.

thanks