[Arm-dev] Progress on C7-armv7

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Feb 7 18:03:59 UTC 2017

I switched medon.htt-consult.com to another Cubieboard2; I took one of
my test systems (which was off anyway, the middle one of the tower), put
the C7 uboot mSD and HD, and booted up.  I also switched over to the new
kernel.  So far it has been up for 6 hours, longer than before.  We will
see how it goes.

I have set up a DNS server and letting it 'sit' for 24 hours to test for
stability (not crashing).  This is an internal DNS server
(rigel.htt-consult.com).  If all is well tomorrow I will put it into
production, and start on migrating the production DNS server
(onlo.htt-consult.com).  And I have to learn how to config DNSSEC...

I am holding off on any more work on the mailserver replacement
(z9m9z.htt-consult.com) until my one epel  dependency is fixed.  The
delay 'buys' me some time to figure out if I will buy a Cubie5 (4 core)
for the new server.  avmavis regularly eats up 2 core on my current
RSEL6 mailserver.

So progress.  Thanks for the code to make this possible.