[Arm-dev] A install cookbook - Re: Three in production - Re: Progress on C7-armv7

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Feb 14 00:16:47 UTC 2017

I put together a simple html write up of how I build a Centos7-armv7
server at:

http://medon.htt-consult.com/Centos7-armv7.html

I have not linked it into my homepage, which itself needs work (just
finished updating my bio by 16 years!).

Please give it a read and I accept all comments, other than formatting
unless it is easy to do, or you will take the source and make it nice
for me!

Bob