[Arm-dev] Looking for PI3 version that can do X windows

Paul R. Ganci ganci at nurdog.com
Thu Feb 16 17:19:03 UTC 2017

Here is the link to a thread I started. https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/arm-dev/2017-January/002541.html back in January and judge for yourself. I have been there, experiencing the same issues as you. I loaded up everything X and no go. Note Jim's reply and judge for yourself. Maybe my interpretation is incorrect... I would like to know as I would give CentOS another shot. But nothing I tried could get X to come up.  It would look like it wanted to start and then it just crashed back to the console.