[Arm-dev] ipa-server packages

Ente Trompete

ente.trompete at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:48:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

maybe I'm wrong but IMO I have found the ipa-server packages on your arm32 repository last year (still CentOS 7.2). But now no ipa-server* package any more (CentOS 7.3) and BTW for aarch64 also only ipa-server-common-4.4.0-12.el7.centos.noarch.rpm are available. In the Fedora 25 armhfp repositories freeipa-server* v4.4.1-3 packages are offered. So I assume that it should work on ARM32 but otherwise on Fedora everything is experimental and may not work ;-). Is there any plan to build also the ipa-server* packages for ARM32 CentOS Userland Linux or must we wait for future 7.x > 7.3 there Red Hat has officail added ARM support (of course only for ARM64)?

TIA,
Silvio