[Arm-dev] Progress on Mailserver work

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Sun Feb 26 01:55:38 UTC 2017

On 02/25/2017 04:08 AM, Nicolas Repentin wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think on your mail server you can add SSL for more security it's
> simple to add.

What aspect of mail and SSL do you see missing?

SMTP (postfix) and IMAP (Dovecot) accept SSL connections.  You will see
that when I add the testing sections.  Yes, I do not force SSL, but
accept it.  I DO need to add DANE support.

Roundcube ONLY connects over SSL, in fact my rewriterule is not working
right and rewriting ALL port 80 connections to 443.

Let me know what you see missing so I can research it.

> Your howto is good.

I was thinking that I could actually save an image of all this as a base
with instructions on how to customize (and change passwords).

Bob