[Arm-dev] New kernel?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Sun Feb 26 05:30:25 UTC 2017

I have applied this update to the mailserver test system for starters.
I have rebooted with the new kernel and will see how it goes.  Here is a
little sed command to change extlinux.conf after you update the kernel.

sed -i -e "s/42-202/51-201/" /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf

I have actually learned a little sed in this activity!

Of course better would be to add a new menu item as #1.

Bob