[Arm-dev] New kernel?

Jacco Ligthart jacco at redsleeve.org
Mon Feb 27 12:28:06 UTC 2017

Hi all,

in the end CVE-2017-6074 was fixed in 4.4.52 and 4.9.13

I also noticed that upstream raspberry repo moved to 4.9. So I did a
build of that for raspberry2 (armv5). First result is, that the current
spec file can be used with 'normal' changes. Just updating the code
blobs and the version number resulted in a booting raspberry2 kernel.
(hmm, now I think of it I tested only on a raspberry 3)

I guess this should be similar for armv7

next test: does it also work for raspberry version 1 :)

Jacco