[Arm-dev] So how to build - Re: Where is php-imap - Re: EPEL for Centos7-armv7?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Feb 27 16:51:07 UTC 2017

On 02/27/2017 11:21 AM, Jacco Ligthart wrote:
>> Where can I get the proper srpms that contains php-imp?
> Like Fabian said, it's in php-extras, part of epel:
> http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/SRPMS/p/php-extras-5.4.16-7.el7.src.rpm
>
>> Where can if find complete instructions on building from said srpms?
> I would use mock, in stead of rpmbuild.
> mock will create a build environment, so that builds are repeatable.

Tried to install mock:

---> Package mock.noarch 0:1.3.3-1.el7 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: python2-distro for package:
mock-1.3.3-1.el7.noarch
---> Package python-backports.armv7hl 0:1.0-8.el7 will be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: mock-1.3.3-1.el7.noarch (epel)
            Requires: python2-distro

:(

I suppose I can go digging around and see if it is one of the many rpms
that exist but never made it into the repos.