[Arm-dev] A install cookbook - Re: Three in production - Re: Progress on C7-armv7

Tue Feb 14 06:11:33 UTC 2017
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 14/02/17 01:16, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I put together a simple html write up of how I build a Centos7-armv7
> server at:
>
> http://medon.htt-consult.com/Centos7-armv7.html
>
> I have not linked it into my homepage, which itself needs work (just
> finished updating my bio by 16 years!).
>
> Please give it a read and I accept all comments, other than formatting
> unless it is easy to do, or you will take the source and make it nice
> for me!
>
> Bob

Nice howto Bob !

I see you mentioned the testing kernel 4.4.42. if it's running for your,
we can probably "promote" that kernel to normal kernel repo so that it
can be available for everybody (and signed)

wrt static ip, I like nmcli on 7.x, but creating a cfg file is also good

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab