[Arm-dev] libpango from rpmfind

Wed Feb 22 20:49:39 UTC 2017

On 02/22/2017 03:33 PM, Andreas Reschke wrote:
> Am 22.02.2017 um 15:52 schrieb Robert Moskowitz:
>>

>> Well it is in.
>>

>> Whew.
>>
>> Now to figure out what is causing Postfixadmin to say no php5-imap. I
>> asked on their forum.
>>

> OK, fine. If there are more questions, I hope that I can help you.

The bottleneck right now is Postfixadmin and php5-imap missing claim.

Are you running SELInux?  What policies did you have to add?
Particularly for it creating the mailbox directories (in my case under
/home/vmail).

I have made it through the roundcubemail installer.  I have a regexp
question for a rewriterule in the roundcubemail.conf file on the main
centos list.  But that is not critical.

thanks

Bob